Play Doh something about me.

This represents me because art is something I have always liked art. I have always liked sketching and drawing and any fundamentals of art. Since I was a kid I have always loved being creative and express my feelings through art. Art is really important for me its fun and stress free for me. art is big for our society without art how can someone really express there feelings, well there’s different types of art there inst just drawing and sketching there’s poetry, sculptures, writing like journalism and much more art is big in our society and in the world its expressed in different ways  I’ve noticed the people around me creating something else I didn’t know one of my classmates played the guitar and the other person into construction and building home. I really didn’t know they were into those things learn something new every day.  It’s interesting to see others things that there into that we didn’t know about and its unique. This brings back to the writing prompt im doing for English, which my topic is about funding for the arts programs such as the NEA (National Endowment for the Arts) which a lot of people say that we don’t need to fund the arts that there aren’t important that there fine with just being on there own. This activity did help the writing processes a lot better to comprehend ourselves and describing better in different ways.  this activity brings up rhetorical situation during the creation of something unique that describes us is design.

5 thoughts on “Play Doh something about me.”

1. I love this so much, i think you did a nice job with your creation. I also think you did really well at explaining yourself.

2. I like the way art effects you and how it is an important to lots of people and is something stress free for you.